Friday, July 25, 2008

The Surgery is Scheduled

We just received word that Ty's surgery is scheduled for Aug. 4th. His birthday is Aug. 5th. :( What a pitiful way to celebrate his birthday. That's my flesh talking, I know deep down he needs this surgery, but who wants to be in a hospital when you're turning 4??? I'm feverishly trying to get the house ready for me to be gone 7-10 days. I made 8 beef freezer meals last night, and have 6 chicken meals to prepare and freeze. I'll save that for another post. ;) I want the boys room organized so Ty can come home to a neat and tidy space. Also, if Ty is in for the full 10 days, that will give me 4 days until school starts. So....I need to make sure the kids have everything they need to start school. I've already ordered and received their new uniforms, PTL for online shopping, now all I need is their school supplies. I'm sure my husband will do just fine without me, but you know, I'm the MOM!!! Please keep us in your prayers as this such a stressful time on more than one level.

No comments: