Monday, September 22, 2008

Today's To-Do


Here's my to-do list for today. I've been a real slacker, so I'm hoping to accomplish this before the big kids come home from school. I'll fill you in tonight as to how well I did.



  1. Shower, dress, fix hair

  2. Start laundry (wash all today to catch up)

  3. Unload dishwasher

  4. Load dishwasher

  5. Straighten kitchen

  6. 409 kitchen counters and doors

  7. Straighten dining room area

  8. Wipe down dining room table and chairs, sweep

  9. Straighten living room area, sweep

  10. Clean bathroom: mirror, counter, sink, toilet, tub, empty trash, sweep

  11. Make bed

  12. Fold and put away clothes

  13. Cut fabric for Erin's nightgowns (sew later)

  14. Cut fabric for napkins (sew later)

  15. Cut table cloth and add elastic to fit (cut scraps for napkins to be sewn later)

That should keep me busy until the big kids get home, then my night looks something like this:


________________________



  1. Help with homework

  2. Supervise chores

  3. Start supper (kids usually go out and play at this point)

  4. Eat

  5. Clean up (clear table, dishes, wipe down table, sweep)

  6. Supervise baths

  7. Give Ty nightly med routine

  8. Prayers and goodnight to kiddos

  9. Collapse on couch hoping to watch something mindless

  10. Fall asleep on couch and begrudgingly make it to the bedroom
  11. I actually made it to bed before I fell asleep!

:) What's your schedule look like?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheeeesh!! You go girl, and then come to my house.

Lesley said...

Well, today I'm still in jammies @ 10:30am...it's a vicious cycle!! I'll try to overachieve tomorrow, I promise!!