Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Confession Time....


It's been 6 years since our last family portrait. Not that this even constitutes as a family portrait. I had to have my dad come over and take a quick picture for my grandmother's memorial this coming Monday. My aunt is making a pictorial family tree and needed pictures of all of her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. Talk about feeling guilty. The worst part is that I've had a child since our last picture....and he's now 4 1/2. Not to mention the fact that a dear friend, who is trying to jump start a little photography gig on the side, offered to photograph the family for free. All I had to do was name a day and round up my crew. I'm a bad mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please! I think the last time we had the whole family together for a real protrait was when Bubba was 1, so that would be 8 years ago!