Thursday, January 1, 2009



Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year. I pray that you all have a prosperous and blessed 2009. I'm really not sure about the direction this blog is going to take...if I continue it at all. I'm thinking of just posting weekly meal plans and recipes that our family is eating with the occasional random peeks into our lives. I don't know...we'll see what tomorrow holds.

As for now, sorry I haven't been writing as much as usual. Christmas time is usually very busy in our home and this year was no different. The Christmas season ushers in my birthday as well, and this year, unfortunately, the death of my grandmother. She was well loved and will be very missed by her friends and family. She lived a long, happy, 89 years, and has gone on to be with the Lord. I was very sad that she didn't get to have one last Christmas, but the truth is, she probably had the best Christmas ever. What could be better than celebrating Christmas at the feet of Jesus?

I love you Gramma!!

No comments: