Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've got my eye on you!!

Fall is fast upon us, and I love it. Fall in Florida isn't your typical leaves turning, harvest event. Stuff just dies. Do you live in Florida?? Can I get a witness? So, one must pretend to be surrounded by such lovely picturesque fall "thingys". Here are some fall aprons on eBay that I've got my eye on.






I love this one, because it's everything beautiful about fall that you just can't find in central Florida. It reminds me of raking leaves into a pile only to jump into them...and do it all over again.




This one is great because not only is it fall colors, but they've incorporated roses which aren't your typical fall fare. Very feminine!






Isn't this one adorable? I liked this one because of the apple and pumpkin harvest theme. Plus, black is slimming. Yes, even on an apron...trust me!

No comments: