Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Recap...

Yeah, yeah....Easter's been over for weeks...I know! For those of you just getting to know me, you'll find out something pretty quickly...I procrastinate. It's a horrible affliction, and I'm trying very hard to overcome it...maybe I'll start tomorrow. Anyhow...here are some pics from Easter I thought you might enjoy.




Almost my entire, crazy family came to visit...minus my brother and his family in Oklahoma. This shot includes my brother and his family, my parents, my mother in law, my family (minus hubby behind the camera), and my aunt.




Posing before church.




Erin's creative photography!




Dinner at the Quinn's house.




Easter egg hunting at a friend's church...









We had a wonderful Easter Sunday, hope you all had the same!

No comments: