Friday, April 24, 2009

Homeschool Planning

I'm really excited for the upcoming school year....My children are coming home! I've been planning their course study lately and this is what I've come up with.





I'm still looking for something to do for Bible time. I'll start by reading...the Bible. :) I would, however, like to get them something to guide their individual devotional times and work on character training as a group. Any suggestions?


I haven't homeschooled in 2 years, so I feel a bit rusty. I really like the way this looks so far, the tough part will be the schedule. To be continued......

4 comments:

Nutmeg said...

It looks great! Have you ever done Apologia before? I borrowed the very book you are using from a friend and LOVED it! I'm getting the Zoology for the kiddos next year. Here's to a fantastic year of school! :)

Christine said...

We are finishing the Mystery of History vol 1 and we are loving it. We are hoping to get vol 2 on audio, for this fall. You have such excellent curricula choices! Blessings!

Lesley said...

Thank you both for your kind words! I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it. In fact, it's so hot in FL during the summertime, that we might just start early then break when the weather cools off. Christine, I can't wait to start MOH, I'm glad to hear you liked it. Amy, we haven't used Apologia before, but have hear nothing but good things..there are also lots of lapbooks on Currclick that look fun!

Renee said...

I love homeschooling my daughters...we use Abeka.

I really like your blog:)

Renee

gardendesk.com